Dallas/Fortworth

Starting from (All PRIVATE TRIPS)

$200

Cancellation Policy

Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge with a full refund.  If the trip is cancelled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 30% will be charged towards Captain’s deposit and the rest 70% will be refunded.

Need help with booking your trip??
Call +1-972-302-9271/ 936-243-0076

4 Hour Trip (PM)

You’ll hit em fast and hard! You pick the lake and the captain will tell you what’s the best fish to go after there. It’s a race against the clock to see how many you can boat. This is a great way to start fishing if you never had the chance to try it out. Snacks and drinks on board.

Popular

4 Hour Trip (AM)

You’ll hit em fast and hard! You pick the lake and the captain will tell you what’s the best fish to go after there. It’s a race against the clock to see how many you can boat. This is a great way to start fishing if you never had the chance to try it out. Snacks and drinks on board.
 

Most Value

6 Hour Day Trip

When 8 is too many and 4 is never enough we meet you in the middle with our 6 hour trip.
 

4 Hour Night Trip

Beat the heat and let Captain Garrett show you why the fish are working on night moves
 

6 Hour Night

Enjoy the cool summer nights fishing under the stars. Perfect for first time night fisherman.
 

8 Hour Trip

Spend a whole day fishing for all kinds of Bass and Crappie! Some of the tastiest Panfish are in these lakes. Snacks and drinks provided. Once you’re done with fishing, the captain will prepare lunch of fried fish and potatoes for you.
 

8 Hour Night Trip

Come see what you’re missing besides the hot sun at night! There’s more than Catfish prowling the water. This trip includes fishing equipment, snacks, and a meal. You only need to purchase your fishing license.
 

24 Hour Camp & Fishing

The captain gives you 24 hours on the boat and you choose how you’ll spend them. You can set up camp and rest or push through the night and fish till you drop. 3 meals are included in the price. The captain will supply the tents but supply your bedding.
 

Boat Specs

Charger (Bass boat) originally built in 1992, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Johnson engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.

Length – 19 ft
Capacity – 4 persons

Feature

Amenities

Trip Includes

Targets

Bass (Largemouth)

Bass (Striped)

Bass (White)

Catfish

Crappie

Freshwater Drum

Garfish

Hybrid Striped Bass